Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Catalog Living

Just getting started and trying my hand at blogging about all the projects I am constantly doing. I love doing crafts and projects around the house, and love to share ideas.

Do you ever look closely at catalog pictures. I sign up for all the catalogs online, especially Pottery Barn, and devour them the minute the arrive. They're wonderful to use for inspiration when I get the urge to change something. This blog really made me look more closely at my catalogs. The blog author is also an actress. Always
something strange hiding in each pic, inevitably good for kicks and giggles. Makes me want to channel my inner Domestic Diva... sigh..... To be able to whip up a set of bunk beds from ropes. Check it out!!!!!

Gary got the idea from a parking lot in New York. Sure the kids get rope burns climbing into bed, but their upper-body strength is amazing.


One of my favorite blogs http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/ also had some fun with this recently too!!

2 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

You've created a very cool blog. I'm following you now so I don't miss anything.

Brandy said...

Thank you! I'm still figuring everything out! Glad to have all the support I can get. :-)