Thursday, July 29, 2010

Passing along a great idea!

Since I've just started blogging I have a lot to learn!! The last few days I've been puzzling over the project pictures on my blog, not quite knowing what I didn't really like about them. The Hubs pointed out last night that in some of the pictures there's junk, etc. in the background which is "distracting". Since he's an amateur photography
enthusiasts I figured he might, maybe, be a little bit right. So I need to do a better job of taking pictures, "staging" as he put it.

To my delight I surfed through blogland this morning to find that someone else was reading my mind and giving me the info I need!!!!
This is a great idea to improve your pictures. It's super cheap and easy, and makes the pictures look so professional. I'll be trying this out and wanted to pass it along. And I think the idea could be easily modified for other photo projects as well. It was featured on Decor Chick, who I love!!! The original post is by Alililly, check it out!!!

2 comments:

AliLilly said...

WOW!! Thank you so much! I'm so glad this lil DIY is such a hit! :)

I'm a follower! :) :) :)

Decorchick! said...

I'm so glad you like that idea as much as I did! I can't wait to try it out. :)