Monday, August 23, 2010

Cruisin' the Salvation Army

More Salvation Army finds that I love!!!


These little Pottery Barn bottle that were still in the box! I've already figured out a use for one.


This Eddie Bauer picture frame was $1.99 
I'm super excited about it, because we took a vacation this year for the first time in almost two years.
We went to the beach, so I have lots of pics to choose from for this little baby. 


I love baskets!!! I'm a sucker for a good basket, but I hate paying retail prices for them.
This little guy was .99
I'm gonna spray paint it black and find it a new home.
This is my favorite find so far!!!! I am stupid with excitement for this stereo cabinet.  It's a honkin' huge piece of furniture and super heavy.  I have big plans for this guy, it's just beautiful isn't it!?!  The wheels are turning and this is the piece that I think will be the heart of the home office make over.
Oh!!! AND... I forgot to tell ya, the stereo cabinet was only $40.00 
:-)

Links I Love:


10 comments:

Debbie said...

Well I can't wait to see what your plans on for that big honkin piece. Great finds all around. Thanks for joining in. Debbie

Tamra said...

Yeah, I too can't wait to see what you do with that "honkin" great piece. Oh, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one who gets "Stupid with excitement" LOL!

Amanda@The Hand Me Down House said...

OOH! Look at all those awesome finds! :) LOVE IT, Brandy!

decor4poor@blogspot.com said...

OHH I am so jealous, I have been looking for a record cabinet. I literally want it for the record player.

Carol said...

I like it all... every house needs little jars and every crafter needs a basket or five! Can't wait to see what becomes of your newest furniture find!

dogsmom said...

My best friend (growing up)'s family had that same big honkin' thing. I remember a record of "John/Marsha" we used to play over and over and giggle.

Country Dreaming said...

Score!!!

Melinda

Life in Rehab said...

NICE!!! I love a really unique piece like that!

AliLilly said...

SWEET FINDS!!! You should see what my sister in law and I did 2 weekends ago! OH and our GW.....50% EVERYTHING sale Saturday!! WHOOOO HOOOOO! :)

melissa said...

Hey Brandy! How did I not know about this blog??????

Anyway, I cannot tell you how many times I was thisclose to buying a stereo cabinet! I love them! Have fun refinishing!