Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My First Feature!!!


Get!!! Out!!!

I've been blogging less than a month. My tutorials need work, because I've never thought to explain how I do things. I'm kind of a "make it up" as you go along gal. Lot's of my projects don't "work" the way I had planned. So I tweak them until I'm happy with them. My picture/ staging skills need work. I have a LOT to learn. But I am super excited ....
My new buffet been featured on

UndertheTableandDreaming

I squeaked when I saw it. Literally!
Good thing no one else was home to see that. My sudden squeal did send the guard puppies into fits of barking

See their standing by to protect me at a moments notice.....

I am quite blown away to have a project featured anywhere. Especially when I stroll through blogland every day and see all the amazing women showing off amazing finds, crafts and creations everyday. I am a newbie to blogging and seeing all the ideas out there has really inspired me.

Stop by Under The Table & Dreaming to see all the amazing projects. Looking at the others, mine looks kind of sad. I haven't decorated it yet. I was so stinking excited to be done with it..... I just couldn't be bothered to dress her up first, but those pictures will be coming soon.

6 comments:

Country Dreaming said...

Wow congrats to you. Will check it out.
Featured on another site--great work!

Melinda

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

That is super exciting! You did such a great job building it. You should be proud of yourself!

Mama Hen said...

Thank you for joining Mama's Little Nestwork! You have to add the Mama's Little Nestwork button to complete the join up. There are two to choose from. Just let me know in the comments and I will add your blog! Have a great night! I look forward to having you in the Nestwork!

Mama Hen

Debbie said...

Well congrats to you!~ It is tough starting out...because you see all these wonderful blogs, and wonderful pictures and tutorials and you think I can't do all that...well you are well on your way to doing and learning a lot in the process....that buffet was great project!

decor4poor@blogspot.com said...

Wow, good for you! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I am a happy new follower

Paula said...

Congratulations!