Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ribbon Organizer

This was my afternoon attempt to organize some of my crafting  mess  supplies, using just things I had laying around the house.
A shoe box.  I cut a square into it for my viewing pleasure.
Ribbon makes me happy :-)


I wrapped the box in leftover wrapping paper using Mod Podge.


I wanted the lid to be different from the box, so I wrapped it in some thin black fabric I had left over. 


Placed all m ribbon inside!!!

An easy quick project to organize things.  Something simple that didn't require much concentration since I am so addle brained at the moment.

3 comments:

Country Dreaming said...

Great job!
I would need several of these.
I'm a ribbon aholic!!!!

Happy Monday!

Melinda

Life in Rehab said...

I seriously LIKE this idea! Nice little invention!

Liz said...

LOVE it! and sooo much cheaper than store bought rip offs!! I am a new follower and thanks for the inspiration, I will be back!