Monday, August 16, 2010

Thrifty Finds!

I've been cruisin' the local Goodwill, Salvation Army and other thrift stores.  I have a job that keeps me on the road, so it's super easy to hit these places between appointments.  It's hit or miss, but I've come away with some stuff this month that I am in LURVE with. 

This tin try was $1.99 AND it still have the Kirklands price tag on it!!!! Originally $12.99 
SCORE!!!


It was filthy!!!! A little cleaning and some spray paint, it will be perfect in the dining room!


Cute little frame for .99
Have no plans for this baby yet, but it will be super cute some where.


Another .99 frame this ones getting spray painted white for the dining room!!!


This little ring/ jewelry caddy was also .99 
I just thought it was so cute.



I've been looking for baskets, hate paying full price for baskets. I love baskets..... 
No luck finding the right size & shape so far, at least none that are in decent shape.

Linking up to:

southern hospitality    http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/   
 href="http://www.debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/">
>

5 comments:

Country Dreaming said...

Super finds!!!
Love the Kirklands tray.

Melinda

Tara said...

So glad we found each other - I think our blogs were destined to be friends! :-) I'm a follower of yours now too!

Tara
www.tarabeingtara.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

I am so sorry to confuse you but this is my BEFORE AND AFTER party:) Friday you can link up for the thrift party.

foxxy said...

That tray looks really cool! And you can't ever have too many frames. Love all of your finds!

Debbie said...

Th tray turned out fabulous....I love the before but the after is really cool....so glad you joined my party. I think I was confused the first time I came over, sorry:)