Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bad, Bad Blogger!!!!

I'm a bad blogger.
I haven't kept up with my blog with updates about projects.
Because  I'm  lazy  sometimes life gets you down....... 
I haven't even finished any projects in the last month, everything is in a state of limbo.
I've been neglectful.
I haven't checked in with the fabulous blogs who give me so much inspiration. Visiting other blogs is my favorite thing, but I haven't even done that.  Everyone needs a little encouragement now and then.  
I'll do better.
I've had a lot going on in my life that just really drug me down. 
I also got a little put out by some of the negativity out there.  Some people need to get over themselves. 
I could go on, but there's no point.
I just have to get past all that and get back to what it was supposed to be about to begin with..... Just a fun way to share ideas and projects that I love.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm glad you're back! I wouldn't worry about not posting. I think when we feel obligated to post is when the fun of blogging is gone. I'm sorry you are having to deal with whatever it dragging you down. Hope you have a good weekend!

Country Dreaming said...

Glad to see you back!
You can only do the best you can.
Hope to see you soon.

Happy Sunday!

Melinda

Debbie said...

There you are! Well I do hope you get over what is all bringing you down. Yes we all get frustrated from time to time. In the end we have to be reminded of what really matters at the end of the day...blogging is not one of them...it should be a fun hobby is all:)

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good day and really enjoy you how towes. I really like the baskets.I don't know were you come up with all the ideals your so smart I could never come with the ideals you do.

Carol said...

I have been super busy with other stuff and have been in the funk, as well. I'm guessing that everyone goes through it at some time or another. I am just now trying to get caught up on visiting! I will keep you in my thoughts and maybe we can overcome the funk together!

Carol
antiquetexan.blogspot.com

Life in Rehab said...

Hey, this isn't a job, it's a hobby. Chill and enjoy life. We'll all be around.