Saturday, November 27, 2010

Time To Decorate The Tree

I wrestled with the Christmas tree for hours yesterday!!
But it's still not decorated......
I've decided to do blue and silver this year instead of the red and silver I've done for past couple of years.  

I can't stop surfing the net looking for pictures. 
This isn't blue and silver, but I am a little wreath obsessed at the moment.
Divine?!?



But I have blue and silver on the brain too!


.......And snowflakes of all kinds. Will we get snow this year.
:-( 
Usually just flurries, never much. 
A few times we have gotten more but never around Christmas.


I love this! My brain can't handle one more project right now....
Too many lying around half finished.

  
Why am I surfing the internet looking at pictures of Christmas trees!! 
While mine sits NAKED in the next room!!
Because although I LOVE this, mine will not be likely to turn out quite the same.
Maybe I should just print the pictures and staple them to tree........
:-)
Nah


Have a good weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will look great!! You have great taste!!

Country Dreaming said...

Have fun! We don't have anything out yet but the decorations will be coming out soon.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Melinda

Life in Rehab said...

I did the whole tree in blue and silver- the whole place, actually! I can't wait to see what you do!

Kylie said...

My Big Tree is all silver and little white!!! I thought about adding blue, but I was too cheap! Wonder if there is any blue metalic spray paint?!? I think the blue and silver are beautiful.
I read somewhere or saw it somewhere that you should pick 3 types of ornaments to decorate a tree. That will give it the best look!