Monday, December 20, 2010

A Quickie!!!

Got your attention! 
Ha!
A quick post. Because I've got to get out the door.
I still have shopping to finish! Eeek!
I don't think I've ever been this behind.

I didn't participate in the mantel party, because we don't have a traditional mantel.
We have one of those annoying ones with the TV/ entertainment center above the fireplace.
It's common in all the houses in the area. 

So this is my quick attempt to Christmas"tize" it.


That's all the TV components back there....


Just a $1 piece of garland from Dollar Tree with some lights and stuff I already had.  I spray painted some pine cones left over from the Wreath. 

Not too bad for what I was working with. 
Mr. Hubs is a bit annoyed with me. He says the garland is blocking the signal to the remote......

2 comments:

Life in Rehab said...

"Those" people with mantles just don't understand what we go through! Very nice, even if you can't change the channel.

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Of course husbands always have a complaint regarding the distraction of the TV. We had snow in the Carolinas too. Hope you enjoyed your Christmas.