Saturday, January 29, 2011

Office Cabinet Re-Vamp

So anyone else ever forgot that you had something??
No one? 
Yes... Guess I'm the only one.
This little cabinet got pushed into a corner in the spare bedroom because it didn't really "work" with anything else. 
I'd forgotten about it. 


I've been working on re-doing my home office, and remembered this little cabinet. 


She's got something that works perfectly for the office, but she's the wrong color. 


Spray Paint Primer.
Awesomely fast!
Then paint her black. 
I used black spray paint.
A quick coat of Minwax Fast-Drying Polyurethane, also in spray form.


Hello!! I am in love again. 

Here's her best feature!


All those little drawers that whisper to the organizational freak in me. 


She's doing her part to help me de-clutter. 

Linking up:



11 comments:

Tanya said...

That's a great little cabinet! Bet she's glad to have been rescued from oblivion.

Country Dreaming said...

That cabinet is really cool--love the drawers!!!!
Her revamp is great.

Have a great evening.

Melinda

Kelli said...

Love the redo on both the cabinet and your blog. They look great!

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

What a great cabinet - love those drawers and love the new glossy black colour you painted it.

Pam @ Our Adventures in Home Improvement said...

That is a great little cabinet! I love that there are drawers inside too. Who would've thunk? :)

I'm coming from Debbie's Newbie party and am a fellow Newbie.

Have a great day!
Pam

alimoll said...

Great job on the cabinet! It looks great! I'm here from Debbie's party! Great to find your blog! I'm now following you!

alimoll said...

Great job on the cabinet! It looks great! I'm here from Debbie's party! Great to find your blog! I'm now following you!

alimoll said...

Great job on the cabinet! It looks great! I'm here from Debbie's party! Great to find your blog! I'm now following you!

Theresa said...

you did a great job on that cabinet! now following you thanks to Debbies newbie party!

Theresa

Amanda said...

This is so cute, I need one of these! I'm over from Debbiedoos, will be following to see what other fab projects you share

Autumn said...

It looks great! I can’t wait to see the rest of your office. I wish I would have remember spray paint when I stained my TV hutch! I am such a newbie when it comes to this DIY stuff.