Monday, January 17, 2011

Real Homes, Real Messes with Decor Chick!

We post pictures on our blogs showing things were working on, craft projects, etc. 
But we never show how it really looks.

Have you surfed through all the decorating, crafting, DIY blogs out there....
It's overwhelming, how do these gals do it?!?
It's enough to give a girl a complex.

Now we get to see the truth.
Everyone head over to the link party at Decor Chick
You can see what you usually don't see....
That we're all just human.  

So for every one of the dining room makeovers that you see


If you turn to the left......


There's probably a breakfast nook that looks like this. 

And for every semi-organized pantry (and I use the word organized VERY loosely) 


If you turn to the left there's a  catch all the crap  cleaning closet that looks like this.


This is still on my to do list..... I'll get it organized, I swear. 

I will de-clutter this year!

Head over to check out more!!



6 comments:

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

You are brave girl to even show your mess LOL!!~ I will not...refuse too, you girls would be appalled by my closet!

Allyson Pecilunas said...

I agree with Debbie you are one brave woman! :) Its a constant battle of keeping stuff organized thats one of my goals this year too is to daily put stuff away in its place and then it never becomes a wreck we shall see if that plan works lol.

~Allyson~

Country Dreaming said...

It's always nice to know AND see
that things aren't as perfect as they appear to be.

Melinda

AliLilly said...

OH MY GOSH!! I love this party! Not ONLY has it shown me that I am not alone in my messy house BUT ALSO that I'm pretty dang amazing since my home is NEVER as messy as some of the link ups! BUT don't tell anyone I said that!!! HA!! :)

The Loops said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower!

lvroftiques said...

Oh this had me feeling so much better I've gotta tell ya! I swear for every space I "organize" another pile forms somewhere else. Of course in my delusional little world the house will somehow magically grow to accomodate all my stuff. *winks* vanna