Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thrifty Love

I found this frame for $2 at Good Will, which you know by now is one of my favorite places!
Really I oughta just get a job there, so I can see all the good stuff as it arrives. 

This scary silhouette thing  scared the bejeezus out of me  caught my eye from across a crowded room.
The one on the right looks like a mug shot from To Catch A Predator...
Shudder.


But the frame is FABULOUS! @ $2
It took me hours to clean it, just ICK!!!!


Commence with the spray paint love and.......


Add a 1/2 price matt from Michael's
For a total of $6
Not bad for an 11x14 frame, which we know can be expensive. 
Now if I can just stop myself from waking up screaming thinking about that silhouette LOL!

5 comments:

Country Dreaming said...

Looks MUCH better!

Melinda

Happy Sunday!

Karen said...

Gotta love it!! -K

EmTea Designs said...

Oh. My. God. That before is terrifying! Looks awesome now! :)

Anonymous said...

Hilarious & much improved! ;-)

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

This is so strange, I just went to add your blog to my roll and it does not come up?? It also shows I am not following??I thought I was...I am going to try and add myself again and see what happens....this is the third blog this has happened to me...