Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Distraction!

It's paperwork crunch time for me again! Ugh!
I'll be madly trying to finish up my end of the month paperwork......
If you don't hear from me soon, send out the search and rescue.
As I have obviously been crushed beneath the towering pile of papers.

I haven't gotten much done lately, but I did get to spend some time with my mom and sister.
They live three hours away, so we steal whatever time we can. 

My mom brought along her new puppy when she visited.
Ahhh! Puppy love!
Look at that face!!!!!!!!!!!
Obviously cute face push me to punctuation abuse.


He curled right up on the couch, snuggling in next to Mr. Hubs head.
I'M. IN. LOVE!!
I  have  had puppy fever.
For about three minutes.
Then I looked over at my furry dictators and got over it. 
I already have more than I can handle.
But anytime anyone wants to bring me one to play with I'm good with that!

1 comment:

Life in Rehab said...

That face...I want a new puppy!

No, no I do not.

I DO!!!

...no...

GIVE ME THE PUPPY!!!