Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Wreath


Life around here has been crazier than a bag of hangers. 
That's a technical term in case your wondering.

I squeezed in enough time to whip up an Easter wreath for the front door. 


Cuuuute!

Stop wasting money on wreath forms.
They can get expensive, and depending on the kind of wreath your making.....
you don't really need it. 


I just drew one on some cardboard and cut it out. 
Your drawing/ cutting doesn't even have to be that precise.


One value pack of tissue paper & some plastic eggs. 


I cut the tissue paper in 5x5-ish squares.
gather the squares from the center & hot glue like crazy. 
I used a pencil (eraser end) at the center of each to hold in place
until the hold glue dried. 


Quick (and cheap) Easter Wreath!!!

Linking up:



3 comments:

Country Dreaming said...

Very cute! Looks great on your door.

Melinda

AliLilly said...

OH!! It's so cute and fluffy!! I love it! :)

A Bee In My Bonnet - Leslie Anne said...

Very pretty! Where did you get such pretty tissue paper? It matches the eggs beautifully!