Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Michaels 40% Off Coupon!!!!!

Spending hours in a craft store.........
It's a crafty girlie's dream!
I browsed our local Michaels today for a little inspiration.
And you know.... to pick up some things that I "needed."

If you haven't gotten it yet, you MUST go to the top my blog 
and click on the Michaels link to print a 40% off coupon.
Print your coupon so you can join me.
I. Love. This. Store.

You can also click here
Michael's 40% Off Coupon

I took some  blurry  pictures. Excuse the slightly sub par quality, 
the Hubs seems to have absconded to another state with my camera.
I had to make due with the camera on my cell phone. 


I could spend hours in the flowers and greenery. 


Just makes your head swim with all the possibilities.......


50 gazillion baskets in all shapes and sizes.
Yes please!
I have a basket love affair. They soothe my need to "organize".
Baskets make it all better, or at least give me a place to hide the  crap  stuff around the house.


Wreaths! My other obsession lately.
I have plans for the wreath I bought today. 
Big plans.
Can't wait to get started on it. 


And look at all that spray paint!!!!!!


My 
goes pitter patter just thinking.......
of all the things that I can (and will) spray paint.


A little ribbon for my wreath plans......


I'm just itchin' to try glass etching.
Anyone done this?


And I just love the sign, it makes me smile.
So click on the link above (or below) and print your 40% off coupon!!!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Ohhh I want to try Glass Etching!! I have been wanting to do some casserole dishes, and wine glasses. We need to set a time to do it!

Kylie said...

Thanks for the coupon!

Life in Rehab said...

Huzzah! I NEED this coupon for Sunday's project! Thanks a gazillion, Brandy.

Life in Rehab said...

Thanks for the tip- 40% off was awesome when I got the mirror paint.